Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving in would be weakness, right?

But I want booze!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

Oooooooo. I finally got a "good point."(!!!) Now it wasn't for anything in class, unfortunately, but I went up to ask a question on a concept our Civ Pro professor brought up in class. (Certification, where a court can ask another court what its ruling would be on the case. I thought that it would violate the case and controversy provision in the Constitution, and he agreed and seemed impressed and gave me a "good point.") That's the Holy Grail for law school students. Not a fail.

Learning I cannot in all seriousness imitate the Boston accent. Which is a good thing, but it's so bad when I try. I'll tell ya what I think it sounds like, just ask.

Sigh. I feel like I'm far too relaxed going into the last week of classes and finals. And whether this is good or bad, I have no idea. Yes, I feel the stress and I know others are mega-stressed and going at it full-bore, I have just reached the point where I find amusement in everything, where I just have to laugh at all the shit going down around me. Or maybe it's just that I'm finding it really, really, really hard to care about anything right now.

I am a complete hypocrite, and I am truly sorry for that. However, that fact is not likely to change soon.

My MP3 is still telling me things. At least this time the song makes complete sense. Meh. (and no, it's not "it sucks to be me." finally...)

Wow, ummmm when the music stopped for a minute I could hear Pedro in the other room singing. He, aside from the American Idol reject, may the most tone-deaf person in the world. Ouch, is painful.

GRRRRRR!!! I did NOT need all this stuff coming up the week before finals. And no, I can't tell you what it is. N-, no-, no, noooo I don't care who you are, I can't tell you. And that sucks. Maybe it'll all come out in the wash and then I can tell you, but woot for other people's dealings being able to drive me up a wall.

No quotes. Deal.

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Congratulations on your "Good Point" - you're a rock star!!