Friday, November 28, 2008

Because ordinary procrastination just isn't enough

How did I get here? Boredom + empty house and interesting things happen. Last night was weirder, (just ask) but still... where did it start? Facebook (what is a segfault, exactly? hmmm, let's Wikipedia) --> Segmentation fault --> slashdot --> troll(internet) --> Munchkins (card game) --> James Bond --> Commodore 64 --> (side tangent onto 6 degrees of separation of Wikipedia) emulators --> Linux --> GNU (?WTF) --> abort Wikipedia in hopes of being productive

The gimp is (mostly) gone!!! The only time it really hurts now is when I actually stub it. It hurts a little more severely than a normal stub, but otherwise, it's gone!!!

So you have to tell me, what is the oddest combination of clothing you have ever worn? I thought I hit my limit at VEISHEA 2008, with 7 layers of clothes on. But no. Law school "off-days" has turned my default comfy outfit into something cute, but odd, and I'll only tell mine if you tell me yours. What, this requires interaction? Blasphemy!

Eating nothing but cookie dough, drinking nothing but water. Now if only I allowed myself to drink liquor Saturday would have been the perfect day. But I do believe the gingerbread cookies were better off as cookie dough than as cookies.

I fail as a college student. I had to look up what "cannabis" is. Ooops. Is pot.

So during break I got a lot of TV watching in (luckily that watching was accompanied with lots of outlining as well). But I felt compelled to commemorate some of the better shows I watched. Well, the funnier ones I watched. I like House and CSI, but you can't exactly pull non-context-affiliated quotes from those. So here goes

"Popeye is being raped by Christmas critters!" (Yes, I actually watched South Park's Imaginationland. I kind of liked it.)

"Adolf Hitler was rejected when he applied to art school... one thing led to another and the United States dropped two atomic bombs on the sovereign nation of Japan!?" (Random guy on Comedy Central. Not very good, but this part was funny to me)

"Killing folks is easy. Being politically correct is a pain in the ass."

"Jingle bombs, jingle bombs, where are all the virgins that Bin Laden promised me? Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I kill you!"

"What is wrong with you?"
"NyQuill and Redbull."
(<3 Jeff Dunham)

Now remember, oddest combination of clothing, please!

No comments: