Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There is life outside your apartment

Besides law school, that is. Yay!
Have any of you ever heard of Improv Everywhere? It's a group based in New York that does random things in public places, and I "joined" the Boston spin-off. Sunday was the first event. It was wonderful, but, I'm not going to tell you about it here. I'm going to wait to tell you about it when I actually talk to you (those of you that I will eventually actually talk to or care enough to ask). Because right now I either need to just enjoy the feeling it finally gave me (joy, humor, comraderie) and keep it to myself, or talk with people (yay social interaction). So now it's in your hands.
But, because of this experience, I am now entrusting all of my major life decisions to K. She is the one who told me I *must* go. And it was wonderful. So, if you want something, you must go through her first.

But law school. Yeah. I think a girl from my class put it best when she saw me as she was getting off the train and said, "Don't you just hate your life right now?" Yeah.

Teehee. I just put my new books for next semester and realized I now have the "Model Penal Code." Dirty. Too many jokes to even know where to begin. And yes, for being a law student my mind is still that immature.

Other than that, not a lot is going on. I'm having a very hard time focusing on anything right now, kind of a rough week, but it is for everybody because it's finals. I fly out on Friday, but I have a very distinct feeling that I may be spending the night in Atlanta because of the ice Iowa is supposed to get. Tomorrow I break my sobriety, it'll be amazing.

< 4 days till AMES!!!

No comments: