Monday, February 2, 2009

Filler tweet (that is what you call them, right?)

Really a filler post. I don't have a lot to report. I've been pretty busy what with school and such, and I'm trying to cut down on my unhealthy obsession with the internet. So I'm going to stop taking Roger to school everyday. This should help. And it will also help me focus on studying more anyway, which is probably a good thing.

I realized I choose really random times to be impulsive. Usually bad times. The oldest time I can remember is this summer, most recent, this afternoon. I should probably stop. They're gonna get me in trouble.

Got to a party of a law school friend out in Framingham on Saturday night. Played some Rockband, rocked out guitar, sounded like tonedeaf hooker when I sang songs I didn't know and felt like a spastic epileptic when tried drums. Not pretty. We turned it into a drinking game, which was interesting. People would gang up on a person for awhile, so D was handing me shot after shot for awhile. Luckily they let me pass on the Tequila shots in favor of gin (GOOD gin, we're talking Bombay Sapphire here) and 99. Was a great night though... got back to the house mid-Sunday afternoon. Then had to work on a paper due the next day. Life fail.

So there are days where I will literally have every single decent shirt I own laid out on the bed and will still be standing there going "I have nothing to wear." oh the joys of being a girl.

Another joy of being a girl? Being completely irrational and calling on a friend just to let out all your frustration in a ridiculous rant. "You mean this crap comes with the estrogen? That's not fair, dammit!" <3 K.

"It's the pelvic thrust that drives you insa-a-ane!" OMG I just found out where that was from! I remember Eric using that line, but I never knew where the hilariousness came from. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm listening to the Alvin and the Chipmunks version of the The Time Warp.

"No, that answer is just...no, there's no way.." (aka: if you picked this one, you're just dumb.) Civ Pro Sorenson

"If I can't punish, then it's just no fun." ~Civ Pro Sorenson

"The client letter is trying to put it in terms that regular people can understand and realizing that you are no longer a normal person. I'm sorry about that." ~The AntiChrist, aka prof Meltzer

"Sometimes the only thing left to do is to wrap your arms around each other one last time, and just let go." ~Gossip Girl

No comments: