Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's been awhile since I've been called sane, I'll admit

There are many things I should do in the next month, but on the "what I *want* to do" scale, setting myself on fire is somewhere below going on a month-long drinking binge and yet above studying for finals. This might not end well.

Welcome to yet another meandering post. Try to keep up.

I think Facebook has officially taken it too far when I can take a quiz entitled "What kind of librarian are you?" Apparently I'm "Librarian 2.0." Apparently I'm *also* Hitler, according to the "Which world leader are you?" quiz.

Woohoo!!! I really am losing it. I never thought I'd get to the day where I'd say, "Yay, rape!" But you have to remember, this is now a law school brain. In my mind, that thought is succeeded by, "That means I'm getting towards the end of my criminal law outline!" So in this case, rape is a good thing. As twisted as that sounds.

I'm a freaky brat with amazing eyes who ran shirtless with a condom because I have amazing boobs. Hmmm... yeah, this was a little chainletter type thing... ask if you really want to see it. It's pretty entertaining.

Why do I beat myself up over things that the other person probably doesn't even care about!? I can't go back and change it, and it only matters in my mind, so why? It's only distracting me from the studying I should be doing.

OOOHHHH guess what? Guess who's back? It's the amazing fighting couple. Veronica's boyfriend is back, I didn't even know he was over, and already I can hear their voices escalating over my new South Park. And they're fighting. I can't wait for summer.

Best bumper sticker I've seen lately: "Twilight made me cry because I could feel a part of my brain dying."

It's great. I think. Or at least a bit funny. My first cold call of the entire year has come back to give me a horrible nickname. "Douche." As in Hannan v. Dusch. fml. I suppose it's appropriate, my language has been changing to fit it. Lately my usual reaction has been either "sweet," or "mother-fucker!"

Yeah, a lot of this has to do with the final countdown of law school, I'll admit, but really there's only a month left until I will no longer be in Massachusetts!!! No, seriously, on May 15th, at about this time, I assume I'll be somewhere in the western New York/Pennsylvania/Ohio area. I have a lot of studying/outlining/writing/drinking to do before then, but at the end of it all, I get to move in with a couple of great friends, and will be only a few blocks from my summer boys again. Not that I think it will be the same, but to have some continuity after this year will be fantabulous.

I can't wait.

No comments: